RRS Priority Intelligence Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windsor at Tryon Village/Dominion Realty Partners (clt id 003096)

3 posters

Go down

Windsor at Tryon Village/Dominion Realty Partners (clt id 003096) Empty Windsor at Tryon Village/Dominion Realty Partners (clt id 003096)

Post by VISAAC Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:40 am

I spoke with the Debbie Slake at the Windsor at Tryon Village property for a routine check in and she states that she is working with us and another company and currently feels that other company is doing a better job collecting because she has not received payment from us in a few month. I looked into client statistics and was able to notice that she actually has received checks from us every month. I am unsure of this property is a fully committed one or not yet and feel that this may be an opportunity for a sales rep to step in and bring more comfort to her concerns.

VISAAC

Back to top Go down

Windsor at Tryon Village/Dominion Realty Partners (clt id 003096) Empty Re: Windsor at Tryon Village/Dominion Realty Partners (clt id 003096)

Post by Chris Coelho Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:04 am

At the moment I have a number of clients "prioritized" for campaigns. I don't see how I can add any more without impacting the rest of the new business negatively.

Chris Coelho
Admin

https://rrspif.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Windsor at Tryon Village/Dominion Realty Partners (clt id 003096) Empty Re: Windsor at Tryon Village/Dominion Realty Partners (clt id 003096)

Post by S Lowry Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:43 am

this has been delegated to new sales rep to maintain and strengthen relationship. Less of an issue of collections and more of a education issue

S Lowry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum